The majority of our clients have created an unprecedented demand for Gaelic translators working across a variety of fields. We have translated numerous documents into Gaelic including:
- web phrases
- course materials and educational resources
- letters and magazines
- information leaflets and brochures
- Gaelic language plans
As a result of this, we have a vast database of active Gaelic translators to choose from. We are confident that, notwithstanding the volume of work, the strength of our existing network of translators, leaves us ideally positioned to deliver a consistently high level of service at a competitive price.
Examples of customers who have requested Gaelic translations:
- SQA (Scottish Qualifications Authority) - Your Exams booklet
- National Galleries of Scotland - Gaelic Language plan
- AiB (Accountant in Bankruptcy) - Debtor’s Guide
- Skills Development Scotland - Corporate Strategy, My World of Work, Modern Apprenticeships
- Care Inspectorate - Unhappy About a Care Service? leaflet
- Census Scotland - FAQs, explanations, what the Census is, the actual Census itself
- Scottish Parliament - News releases, blogs, information booklets and leaflets, web material, reports and any other resources required by the Scottish Parliament
- NHS 24 - Health care information: Health in My Language
- Police Scotland - Community policing plans for different island and Gaelic-speaking communities
- Scottish Intercollegiate Guidelines Network - Autism guidelines
Gaelic to English and English to Gaelic Services we provide
Global Language Services Ltd endeavours to provide an efficient and professional Gaelic interpreting service while maintaining customer and client confidentiality.View More
Benefits - Why Choose Us
We pride ourselves on not only providing a quality service but also ensuring affordability for our customers.
With an educational background in linguistics, our Glasgow–based translations team know the ins and outs of the translation industry, and are always more than happy to offer clients the benefit of our experience and eye for the pitfalls of translation.
We currently hold ISO 9001:2008, ISO 17100:2015, ISO 27001:2013 and Cyber Essentials accreditations. We are also a member of the Institute of Translation and Interpreting.
Security is a top priority at Global Language Services Ltd. All our staff and linguists are required to sign NDAs. We also transmit documentation via encrypted software. Rest assured that we will treat your information with the strictest confidence.
People not Processors
At Global Language Services Ltd, we believe that your translation should be carried out by a qualified, expert linguist rather than a machine. No machine can pick up on the complexity and nuances of language that a trained linguist can.
Established in 2001, Global Language Services Ltd has been providing cost-effective and high-quality translation and interpreting services for almost two decades. Let our wealth of experience do the talking.
A Track Record To Be Proud Of
Our staff are committed to bolstering your business in whichever industry that may be. By hiring only fully qualified and capable linguists, we are able to attract and maintain excellent working relationships with clients from a wide range of industries.Get A Quote
What Our Clients Have To Say
“Very well done in difficult circumstances – most helpful”
“This is the first time I’ve used Global Language Services Ltd – I’m very impressed with your service and will recommend you to my colleagues”
“Any more translations required and I will definitely be using your company again. Fast turnaround has been a life saver!”
“A big thank you from all concerned. Feedback from our customer is that they have been very impressed and pleased with the format”
“That is fantastic –thank you so much. It will make it much easier at this end to match the voice over doing it in a table this way. It is also great that you can make our very tight timescale. What a great service you provide!”